Monday, September 20, 2010
Taking one large leap into Autumn
The summer flew by and I was so productive that it started boring me to tears around the end of August. I'm fine now, I promise.
1. I'm getting rid of my black vintage roller skates. They are yours if you want them.
2. Dressing Room is looking and feeling extremely positive. The first show will be at the end of October, so please keep your eyes and ears open for news on that.
3. I'm still giving haircuts for trade, fyi.
4. Woody Allen's voice has gotten old and less annoying. It's annoying.
5. If anyone has information on shoe making (classes, talent, shoppes) that may exist anywhere within Minnesota please shoot me an email.
Thank you! love, CQ